Sunday, November 25

hello! I'm back blogging! But sadly, I can't blog at home. Haiix. Okays, after I came back from my beijing trip, the following week, had class chalet! YAY! haha, very fun kay! too bad my stead(lol) and jieh didn't go. Miss all that fun. haaha. Then we played taidi at the chalet. So fun. haha. Then had BBQ ! yummy! ate a lot ! hehes :D CHICKEN WINGS! OTAH! SATAY! BEE HOON! FRIED RICE! MASHMALLOWS! and more. haha. a lot of food. my twinnie helped out in setting up the fire. cool huh. :D Anyway, to sum up, it was fun and memorable for all who went! Ms tang and Mr ong went! YAY! we took a group photo with them! You know our neighbour, beside our chalet lah, their bbq was quite a failure (no offence!) theirs always tio fire. lol. Then wt and me used henry and aidils' rented bicycles to cycle around the area. FUN! lol. Okay, enough of the chalet. What's next was the netball carnival. We versus many school. Got 4th. Sad luhs. If we get 3rd got trophy ley. haha. TKGS always get 1st de lor. They good sia. haha. Had much fun too. I tio sunburn! My cheeks was so burnt and reddish! Nadia still say it was nice. -.- lol. Gtg le, bye! Next week i would be in Chiang Mai lor. haha. :D

No comments: